"We need places where we sit on the edges of the public realm and look in the mirror, to be reminded of who we really are." Chuck 
Action Ideas Edit
Why it matters
- Tactical Urbanism, downloadable guide to some ideas about how to catalyze lasting change in your urban world.
Comment Global 2010 Edit
- Emergent Urbanism, or ‘bottom-up planning’ , February 14 
Wanted pages and external links
- Project for Public Spaces
- Walkable Communities
- 8-80 Cities, Canadian based non-profit organization with an international outlook, promote walking and bicycling as activities and urban parks, trails and other public spaces as great places for ALL.
- Los Angeles: A History of the Future is the first attempt to systematically describe how a metropolitan area could be rebuilt, over decades, toward balance with nature. Los Angeles