This page lists some early comment around the UK Government's Energy Review consultation. You can use the article, or its assoicated talk page to add your own comment or to develop collaborative response to the consultation.
In brief the Review is about how the UK should meet its future energy needs, and whether or not the UK should build a new generation of nuclear power stations. The consultation provides opportunity to argue the case for investment in renewables, energy efficiency and a Low carbon future. Friends of the Earth are expecting a separate review of the government's Climate change programme.
- Greenpeace reaction to energy review - via Greenpeace UK - January 24 2006
- BWEA CEO says wind and renewables must be at heart of Energy Review - January 23 2006
- Energy Review Coment by FoE, January 23 2006
- localsustuk discussion list - see postings around the consultation launch date - January 23 2006
- FoE press release - Energy review needs clean and safe solutions, January 18 2006