Wanted pages and external links
- Sutton's Big Society, information from London Borough of Sutton
- Sutton Bookshare, free, easy to use and open to everyone who lives or works in the London Borough of Sutton.
- Sutton Open Library
It is on one of the National Cycle Network route running around South London
- The Veg Van, brings delicious local seasonal food into Sutton, wherever possible from Surrey and Kent.
- Sutton Community Farm
- Carshalton Lavender Community group that manages 3 acres of lavender fields on Stanley Road Allotments
It has over 1000 acres of open space and claims to be the London Borough with the most trees.
- The Warren - This project is one of the Greater London Authority’s schemes to tackle ‘areas of deficiency to nature' (more than 1km walking distance to a green space) – while protecting a nationally important habitat through land management methods.