- YouGen, social enterprise aiming to make it easy for people to get the information they need to invest in renewable energy (or decide it is not right for their home).
- Less En identify carbon emissions from buildings as you walk along a street. 
- energyshare fund, Closing date 31st May 2011
- Centre for Sustainable Energy's youtube channel, about how to set up a community energy project. 46 videos as at 16:23, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
Random facts Edit
- In 2007, there were around 4m fuel poor households in the UK, up from 3.5m in 2006. Source: Department of Energy and Climate Change, 21 October 2009
- In Germany, the renewable energy sector generates more electricity annually than all of the UK's nuclear power stations combined.
- In France, energy efficiency and renewable energy companies already employ more people than car manufacturers.
- Globally, according to the UN, the renewable energy industry already employs more people than the fossil fuel sector.
Source: Greenpeace, November 24 2008
- Germany has 200 times more solar power and more than 10 times more wind power installed than the UK. Source: Friends of the Earth, April 22 2008
- Around 10 million homes still lack basic insulation. 9 million homes have unfilled cavity walls and 12 million homes have under-insulated lofts. Source: Local Government Association, March 7 2008
- In 2008, the average household faces a £1,000 bill for gas and electricity. In 2003 it was £572. Source: Local Government Association, March 7 2008
- The Rough Guide to Community Energy, downloadable or request a free printed copy
- Community Energy Online, DECC site launched November 2010, intended as a "a one stop shop for communities interested in generating energy on a community scale."
- Community Energy - planning, development and delivery, a Combined Heat & Power Association (CHPA), LDA Design and Town & Country Planning Association (TCPA) guide, outlines a straightforward step-by-step approach to the challenge of creating a successful and efficient community energy scheme. 
- Hydropower, information from the Environment Agency, including Hydropower: A guide for your community (PDF, 1.83MB)
- Micro-hydro, information from The Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Ground source heating and cooling pumps: state of play and future trends, Environment Agency, December 2009