June 2007 Edit
- National Housing and Planning Advisory Unit should not sacrifice the environment in attempt to make housing affordable, Campaign to Protect Rural England, June 7
May 2007 Edit
- New Start editorial May 23 2007 Remember Swampy? It was only a decade ago that eco-warriors constructed networks of tunnels and tree houses to prevent roads and runways being built. Now they’re nearly old enough for a reunion tour.
- Government presses ahead with business friendly planning white paper, CPRE, May 21
- Planning white paper: bad for the environment, bad for communities, The Civic Trust, May 22. A coalition of environmental and social organisations supported by over 2.3 million people has come together to fight damaging Government proposals to reform the planning system.
- Planning White Paper: give people a real say not just warm words, Transport 2000
- TCPA welcomes national planning statements, but demands a right to be heard for communities, TCPA
- Greenpeace on Planning White Paper, Greenpeace
- Planning White Paper must put sustainable development centre stage, Natural England
- Government looks set to launch multiple assault on wildlife, The Wildlife Trusts
- UK no nearer to 2010 renewables target with Planning White Paper, British Wind Energy Association
- Planning White Paper slammed, Friends of the Earth / Planning Disaster, Consultations
- Planning White Paper: Major developments may be forced through, Friends of the Earth, May 17 / Planning Disaster
- Cerebral Brown has caved in. This is cynical Brown's work, Simon Jenkins, The Guardian, May 16 / Planning Disaster
February 2007 Edit