"To make the world work for a 100% of humanity, in the shortest possible time, through spontaneous cooperation and without ecological offense or the disadvantage of any one." Buckminster Fuller
"Environmentalism can't succeed until it confronts the destructive nature of modern work - and supplants it." The Ecology of Work by Curtis White, Published in the May/June 2007 issue of Orion magazine / Comment, Inspiring Quotes 16
Rewarding work is about all aspects of what might be called quality of life at work, including for example work satisfaction, work/life balance and fair reward.
Random facts Edit
- 22 per cent of the global workforce, or 614.2 million workers, are working "excessively" long hours. International Labour Organization, June 7 2007
- Forum:Encouragement of a shift of policy on work
- Opportunities for all
- Simple living
- Towards Sustainable Economies
Wanted pages and external links
- Child labor W
- Labour Behind the Label campaign that supports garment workers' efforts worldwide to improve their working conditions.
- xWork, the Commons New ways to work in an information society
- CLAWS: Creating Livable Alternatives to Wage Slavery