Reasons to eat organic Edit
- health. On average, organic fruit and vegetables contain higher levels of vitamin C, essential minerals and cancer fighting antioxidants. 
- additives. Amongst the many additives banned by the Soil Association (UK) are hydrogenated fat, aspartame (artificial sweetener) and monosodium glutamate.
- Avoiding pesticides. Over 300 chemical pesticides are routinely used in conventional farming. Pesticides are often present in non-organic food.
- Animal welfare: No system of farming has higher levels of animal welfare standards than organic farms working to Soil Association (UK)standards.
- Wildlife and the environment. Organic farming is better for wildlife, causes lower pollution from sprayers and produces less CO2.