Health check research Edit
As part of the MAP health check the environment group are researching
- Character and vitality of West Malling
- West Malling and the wider countryside
- West Malling's environment and quality of life
Loading RSS data...
Neighbourhood Fix-It Edit
The RSS feed to the right contains reports from within 10km of ME19. (Thus some entries will be outside the MAP area). Click on the heading of each item in the listing to see more details.
To report, view, or discuss local problems like graffiti, fly tipping, broken paving slabs, or street lighting via the Neighbourhood Fix-It website, click on the Source link at the end of the listing and follow their instructions.
Contact MAP Edit
Currently (March 2007) there is no Chair for this group. See other contacts on main Malling Action Partnership page
Future meetings Edit
- (none currently - March 2007 - planned)
Questions or reports for MAP Steering Group Edit
Questions / reports for November 22 2006
- 'Nuts and bolts' of organising whole group and consultation events, advice re this from Kathy / Rural Kent
- Volunteer expenses
- Guidelines for using Crown Copyright data and information about licenses
Health check progress report Edit
As of October 2006, we've collated (via the wiki articles listed above) some answers to about three quarters of the 45 Health Check questions. Topics needing more research include
- Agricultural land
- Energy conservation
- Use of sustainable building materials
Related topics Edit
- MAP environment forum October 31 2006 - testing out a handful of proposals for wider consultation questions.
- MAP general comments page
- Medway Valley Countryside Partnership
- Kent Biodiversity Action Plan Partnership
- Wealden Greensand Information from the Countryside Agency, now part of Natural England, includes link to more extensive PDF document
- Kent Renewable Energy Villages project For information about energy efficiency and renewable energy