2tackle #climate ch <is what2broadcast best? Engage withwhom?how? leads2 (better?) codesign/coproduction? @davidwilcox @RSAMatthew @futerra
- @davidwilcox @RSAMatthew http://bit.ly/cUrPGC <tackling #climate change <topdown wrong option, includes if Gr Alliance, RSA or anyone else
- @davidwilcox @RSAMatthew <tackling #climate ch < bottomup/td often seen as oppositnl, isitposs 2build trust in mutual/statusfree engagement?  topic
- Contribute via our Forums
or a comment
type article, or on any article via its talk page - click on 'talk' link at top of page
- 12 more communities announced as winners of up to £500,000 each to help install new green technologies such as solar panels, hydro turbines and energy saving insulation, awarded through the Government’s Low Carbon Community Challenge, 4 February.  The 12 communities are Hook Norton, near Banbury, Oxfordshire, Ashton Hayes, near Chester, Cheshire, Easterside in Middlesbrough, Halton, near Lancaster, Exmoor National Park in Somerset and Devon, Whitehill-Bordon in East Hampshire, Ladock and Grampound Road in mid-Cornwall, Ballymena and Camphill Community Glencraig in Northern Ireland, Cwmclydach, nr Pontypridd, South Wales, Awel Aman Tawe Community Wind Farm in Upper Amman and Swansea Valley, South Wales, and Glogue, Hermon and Llanfyrnach, nr Preselli Hills, Pembrokeshire.
- Government announces £3m to support 9 local authorities develop local carbon framework, 28 January 
- Four community groups to receive a share of £1 million Big Green Challenge Fund, 14/01/10 
Related topics Edit
- ↑ Twitter, Feb 14-15 2010
- ↑ Department of Energy and Climate Change, 4 February 2010
- ↑ communities.gov.uk, 28 January 2010
- ↑ NESTA, 14/01/10
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.