This page is not currently being maintained (may also apply to similar pages eg for other dates). Feel free to reactivate or redesign. Currently active similar pages include Diary international and Diary pages by placeTemplate:Dukbox/March 2017
- Eurizons 2008: A Call for Climate Justice, Hitchhiking Campaign to the COP 14 (5.-6.12.08) and exhibition 'Voices from the South' in Poznań, Poland.
- 27 Climate Safety, presentation of the Climate Safety report, modelled on the Australian ‘Climate Code Red’ report, London "No screaming, no panic, no doom, no gloom. Just a short and simple summary of the latest climate science followed by a discussion of what we’re going to do about it."
- 21 Blackout Easter, Blackout Britain
- 21 Blackout International / Blackout Britain
- 29 Earth Hour
- 27 - 28 E-Day (UK), nationwide “Leave It Off” experiment, 6pm on Wed 27 Feb to 6pm on Thurs 28 Feb.
- 29 Darkness world, from 19:55 to 20:00 hours. Proposes to delete all lights and if possible all electrical appliances, so our planet can 'breathe'.