The London Borough of Newham is a London borough in East London, within Greater London.
It is situated 5 miles (8 km) east of the City of London, and is north of the River Thames. According to 2006 estimates, Newham is the most ethnically diverse district in the country, with no particular ethnic group dominating (39% of the population is White, 38% is Asian, and 22% is Black).
Wanted pages and external links
- The Hub, a revolutionary community resource centre built by the local community, in Star Lane, E16, featuring up to the minute "green" features
- Grassroots, also built by the local community and another revolutionary green resource centre built by the community. Grass Roots is in Memorial Recreation Ground, E13.
- Newham parks and open spaces W
Related topics Edit
- Newham London Borough Council
- Mayor of Newham
- NIMS - Statistics on Newham
- Newham Issues Forum - online local discussions
- Community Links - innovative charity running community-based projects
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|