Another case for government to free our data?
- Local Environment Quality Survey complete. Survey results can be viewed via a government website, September 16  topic
Survey results can be viewed via the Defra website. Of course its a step forward when we get better information, but the presentation and analysis, whatever your view of it, appears to remain what government chooses to (top-down style) give us. Environment Minister Jonathan Shaw says: “... everyone has a part to play in keeping our streets clean – there’s much more we can all do to cut down on litter. I hope this information will also encourage people to think more carefully about how they treat their local environment.”
Related topics Edit
- Free Our Data newsfeeds
- Campaigns UK
- Forum:To free up the discussion, first free our data
- Forum:Will 'our' climate change data be free to reuse?
- Forum:Local forum idea for sustainable communities
- ↑ Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, September 16