- 22 Peckham Power Company launch event
- 27 Climate Safety, presentation of the Climate Safety report, modelled on the Australian ‘Climate Code Red’ report, London "No screaming, no panic, no doom, no gloom. Just a short and simple summary of the latest climate science followed by a discussion of what we’re going to do about it." forum
- 16 The first ever UK CarrotMob will be in the winning pub in the London Old Street area
- 19 - November 2 Hainault Forest Festival
- 20 City Harvest Festival, Enfield
- 20 - 21 London Open House Weekend 2008
- 1 - 21 London Sustainability Weeks
- 7 - 8 Wandle Valley Festival
- 14 - 15 'Climate Forum' at South Camden Community School, Central London.
- 10 - 11 LONDON AWARE 08
- 20 Protest vigil outside the House of Commons, calling for a halt to airport expansion and immediate and real Climate Action Now, organised by we CAN a group of concerned mothers and young people.
- 26 Bank Holiday Monday, Kingston Green Fair
- 31 Demonstration at Heathrow, Called by Campaign against Climate Change, HACAN, NOTRAG , and others.
- Every Sunday from 10 - 2pm you can find the Islington Farmers' market open just behind Islington Town Hall, off Upper Street. This is a great place to find fresh, locally sourced, in-season produce and organic free-range meet. There's also great dairy products, flowers, delicious baked goods and great vibes. It's really low-key and fun.  / Food UK