- International and other country information - see main Community safety article
- Action ideas, UK links and other UK information - see main Community safety article
- Community safety UK news (latest)
- Nine cities fight the blight of booze with Light Nights, October 8 
- April 11 - 53 family intervention projects across the country to work with the most difficult and anti-social families. Respect
- January 9 - Resident groups on council estates in England to be given new powers to tackle anti-social behaviour and take day-to-day control of council services. Communities and Local Government
- New Start editorial April 25 2007 - Google Earth is a wonderful invention, and not only for people who like to spy on their neighbours.
- October 22 - Childhood is changing, but ‘paedophobia’ makes things worse. ippr
- May 17, "Action targeted at neighbourhoods makes people feel safer" - Audit Commission.
- New Start editorial June 28 2006 - Theo Walcott is, without doubt, one of the brightest young talents in English football. His electrifying pace, dazzling skills and, above all, unparalleled potential have set training grounds buzzing.
Ideas Bank - Climate change - Environmental wellbeing - Social wellbeing - Economic wellbeing - Transport and Planning - Local sustainability - Community involvement - Global connections - Personal options - Ideas Bank by place - Village pump