- Friends of the Earth fear for freedom of information. FoE, December 14
- 'Strong and prosperous communities': White Paper published. DCLG, October 26
- Defra experiments with wiki, August 15 2006
- Local councils must look more to what their communities want, Ruth Kelly, July 11
- Every action counts intitiative launched by government / 1st annual review of 'Together We Can' DCLG, , June 28 Together We Can Annual Review, Loosening up for more trust and togetherness - Comment from David Wilcox
- Power to the People, Power Inquiry reports, February 27
- MPs from all three main parties support Living Streets' call for inquiry into community empowerment, February 8
- ↑ ScotRail, 18 October 2005
- New Start editorial November 22 2006 - For reasons I find hard to fathom, I found myself meandering through a department store at the weekend, and I was gobsmacked by the way you can hardly sell anything without a celebrity’s recommendation.
- Living Streets statement on local government white paper, October 26
- New Start editorial October 4 2006 - Working with other people can be frustrating. Just ask David Cameron what he really says about his party colleagues when he’s loading his dishwasher.
- New Start editorial September 27 2006 - Last week Ruth Kelly gave us devolution to the doorstep. What my doorstep will do with its new powers is a question I’ve yet to get to grips with.
- New Start editorial September 13 2006 - Another day, another investigation into some aspect of the regeneration game. This time it’s the turn of the Commission for Racial Equality to look at physical regeneration at its best and at its worst.
- New Start editorial March 15 2006 - This week’s heartwarming story comes from Leeds, where fans of indie band Four Day Hombre have bought shares in a record label to get their first album out on the streets.
- New Start editorial February 22 2006 - If ministers are looking for some new ideas to galvanise their urban policies, let’s hope they didn’t pop into Selfridges this week.
- Contribute via our Forums
or a comment
type article, or on any article via its talk page - click on 'talk' link at top of page