- PASS IT ON: With your parents' permission, donate old electronic items that you don't use anymore – keep them out of the landfill!
- MAKE YOURSELF HEARD: Write an e-mail supporting the habitat, park, or local open space you care about most, and send it to your school paper, local newspapers, or TV stations
- HOME SWEET HOME: Build a backyard habitat at home, in your neighborhood, or at school.
- THE BIG CLEAN: Sign up with your friends to join supervised beach, river, lake or forest clean-ups in your area. Then adopt an acre in your neighborhood and pledge to keep it clean.
- CLEAN GREEN: Research ways to make natural household cleaners with your parents.
- LETTER LOBBY: Write a letter to your local congressional representative supporting initiatives to protect your favorite endangered species.
- BIRD FEED: Put up a bird feeder in your yard, on a balcony or, with permission, in a community green space. Keep it stocked with birdseed, suet, or fruit.
- TREE POWER: Plant 1,000,000 trees for National Arbor Day (April 30).
“A volcano is a rupture on the crust of a planetary-mass object, such as Earth, that allows hot...Volcano
“Template:Distinguish Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid) is a highly corrosive...Sulfuric acid
“The tomato is the edible, often red fruit/berry of the nightshade Solanum lycopersicum, commonly...Tomato
“The environmental impact of pesticides consists of the effects of pesticides on non-target...Environmental impact of pesticides
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
Pages in category "Habitat conservation"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 822 total.