Please do not include in this listing more general 'initiatives' or links to websites only partially about campaigns - although of course these might be appropriate for topic pages within the Ideas Bank
- Making the most of Freedom of Information, Posted on July 16, 2012 by tombaker
- Stop Stansted Expansion
- AirportWatch umbrella movement of national environmental organisations and airport community groups
- Save the honeybee, Sign the Soil Association's petition (added July 22, 2009)
- Camp for Climate Action 2006
- Camp for Climate Action 2007
- I Count
- Planning for Climate Change campaign
- Stop Climate Chaos Coalition of 18 groups to campaign against climate change / Climate change UK
- Mash the State Grassroots campaign to encourage UK government and public sector organisations to make their data available to the general public. Challenge 1: Councils: Give us an RSS news feed by Christmas 2009. Only 15% of UK local councils have RSS feeds.
- Campaigning to save local shops and services
- Local Works Campaign for a Sustainable Communities Bill
- Ban the bulb, campaign to save money and help the environment by using energy efficient light bulbs
- Greenpeace light bulb campaign
Peak oil & energy awareness
- Campaigning to raise awareness of Peak Oil and its impacts on our sustainability
- Community Allowance
- Labour Behind the Label campaign that supports garment workers' efforts worldwide to improve their working conditions.
- Planning Disaster, launched January 2007, in response to concerns that proposed changes to the planning system will reduce public involvement in decisions about the development of their communities.
- FoE campaign to support anaerobic digestion
- Decentralising the UK's energy system
- Lindhurst wind farm - Decision date: June 2007
- Free Our Data newsfeeds / Forum:Can you really tell how tidy is your local area?
- Free Our Data, a Guardian Technology campaign
- lifeisland.org - Support website for Manor Gardening Society Allotments in Hackney Wick, whose future (as of February 2007) is in jeopardy due to pending eviction from the current site. The allotments have ended up in the middle of the planned Olympic Park. Sign lifeisland's Petition to Downing Street
- Campaign launches to create major new woodland for Scotland, September 30  / Video on Scotland Resources page