- The carbon map, Making sense of climate change responsibility and vulnerability
- The 2012 Environmental Performance Index (EPI) and Pilot Trend EPI, Yale University. Maps include: CO2 emissions per capita, CO2 emissions per unit GDP, CO2 per KWH, Renewable electricity
- An atlas of pollution: The world in carbon dioxide emissions, guardian.co.uk, 31 January 2011. Continuing expansion of China has offset the reduction in carbon emissions in recession-hit western countries,
- Gapminder.org, via Gapminder World has charts with historical sliders for per person CO2 emissions, cumulative CO2 emssions, and yearly CO2 emissions.
- Europe's energy energy.publicdata.eu, source:Eurostat CO2 emissions per capita, renewable energy share, renewable electricity share, etc.
- What are the social impacts of climate change in the UK? from the Joseph Rowntree Foundation, eg Who emits the most CO2 compares the top and bottom 10% earners